In theatres September 2011!
Walt Disney Animation Studios returns to the Hundred Acre Wood with "Winnie the Pooh," the first big-screen Pooh adventure from Disney's feature animation studios in more than 35 years. With the timeless charm, wit and whimsy of the original feature this all-new movie reunites audiences with the philosophical "bear of very little brain" and friends Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Owl, Kanga, Roo and last, but certainly not least, Eeyore, who has lost his tail. Click here for trailer.
Jasnor is excited to bring Winnie the Pooh plush in time for the movie!
Jasnor have a range of premium quality Red Shirt Pooh plush and nursery items, including small and large plushes, blankies, rattles, developmental toys and cot attachables, that’s sure to be popular with mums and kids at release of the movie at theatres in September, and DVD shortly after.
The movie will remind today’s mum why they loved Pooh as a child, and create a new fan following amongst the new generation.
Stocks are limited. Retailers should place orders in time for the movie now!
Some quick facts about the brand:
Pooh is loved by mums, infants, toddlers and preschoolers worldwide.
- New movie release at theatres nationwide in September, followed by a DVD release shortly after.
- Pooh remains one of the top animated characters in the world.
- Nearly 100% familiarity among mums of Kids 2-5 1
- The No. 1 preferred character for expectant mums, gift givers & mothers of infants and newborns 2
- The No.1 Disney character among preschool mums3
- Eeyore and Tigger are the top two most liked characters by Adult Women 18-344
- Tigger and Winnie the Pooh are the top two most liked characters by Adult Women 35-504
- WTP books are currently sold in 86 countries around the world, & published in 40 languages!
- Over 85 million WTP books sold worldwide in the last 5 years!
Source: 1 US Cartoon Q Study, Spring 2006 2 Internal Disney Study, Fall 2006 3 US Cartoon Q Study, Spring 2006 4 Internal Disney Study, Spring 2010